ARTISTIC EXCELLENCE AND NATURAL RESULTS WITH A SOLE FOCUS ON FACIAL PROCEDURES FOR MORE THAN TWENTY FIVE YEARS.
THE CHOICE – FINDING THE IDEAL FIT
When you’ve decided to go forward with facial surgery it’s so important that you take the time to select a cosmetic surgeon who can support your physical and psychological needs. Not all cosmetic surgeons are the same. We don’t want you to have to learn that the hard way. When choosing a facial plastic surgeon ask …
1. DOES THE SURGEON OPERATE EXCLUSIVELY ON THE FACE?
You wouldn’t choose an orthopedic surgeon to remove a brain tumor. Why would you trust your face to a doctor who doesn’t specialize in this area of the body? “General” plastic surgeons perform a majority of surgery below the neck (i.e., breast augmentation, liposuction, tummy tucks, etc.). A facial plastic surgeon is trained specifically … ◢ FIND OUT MORE
2. WHAT KIND OF TRAINING DOES THE SURGEON HAVE?
Not all plastic surgeons are required to have the same type of schooling, training and credentials. A quality facial plastic surgeon should be board-certified in otolaryngology, a surgical specialty for the head and neck, and have between five and six years of post-graduate surgical training, including four years … ◢ FIND OUT MORE
3. HOW MANY FACIAL PROCEDURES DOES THE SURGEON PERFORM EACH YEAR?
General plastic surgeons may only do between 10 and 20 facelifts per year, as they are busy performing other cosmetic procedures on a variety of body parts. How many procedures has Dr. Smith done? He consistently performs 180 to 200 facelifts each year … ◢ FIND OUT MORE
THIS COMPLIMENTARY CONSULTATION INCLUDES:
- In-depth, in-person interview and evaluation with Dr. Smith
- Advanced computer imaging with a simulated preview of your personal surgical results (with free printout to take home)
- Testimonials and “before and after” photos of Smith Cosmetic Surgery patients
IF YOU ARE READY TO SEE IF FACIAL COSMETIC SURGERY OR A NON-SURGICAL OPTION IS RIGHT FOR YOU? REACH OUT TODAY!(303) 741-2211