Questions about Facial Plastic Surgery? We Have Answers…
Even with the acceptance of facial enhancements to sustain a more healthy and youthful-looking appearance, people are left with lots of questions about cosmetic surgery on the face. After all, the face is how we present ourselves to the world. We want our expressions, emotions and physical features to represent only the best side of us. You’re not alone if you’re still wondering things like:
- Is facial cosmetic surgery for me?
- Am I too young (or old) for facial cosmetic surgery?
- Am I just being vain?
- What’s with the plastic surgery look in Hollywood?
- Can I have more than one area of my face operated on in the same procedure?
- How long will it take me to recover?
- Now that I’m excited about doing this, how do I make it a reality?
We’re here to help you answer all of these questions—and truly make the face you’ve always wanted (or didn’t even know was possible) a reality.
Board-certified Denver plastic surgeon Dr. Brent Smith has a national reputation for facial procedures backed by more than 25 years of experience operating exclusively on the face that ensures you’re in capable hands. And listened to. And supported through your entire cosmetic surgery journey.